Please print, complete, and include this document with your portfolio, either electronically or via mail in a folder or envelope.
Please include the following three components in your portfolio:
- Video recordings of you introducing, guiding, and de-briefing the following Koru Mindfulness skills: dynamic breathing, diaphragmatic breathing, a Gatha meditation, a labeling-of-thoughts meditation. Also include an audio or video recording of you facilitating one “check-in” session. Please include in your recording your introduction and explanation of the skill, as well as student reactions afterwards. Recordings should be submitted by mail on a flash drive or electronically via YouTube.
- The student evaluations from 3 Koru Basic Mindfulness courses. Please include the number of students who attended each of your classes. There is space for recording this information on your Koru Teacher Certification log.
- A short essay of your reflections on your experience teaching Koru Mindfulness.
Send us your completed portfolio using one of the following methods:
- Email your portfolio to email@example.com. Videos should be uploaded separately to YouTube.
- Snail mail your portfolio to: The Center for Koru Mindfulness 503 Compton Place Durham, NC 27707